Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photocopy of Simeon's history?

Hello Dunn Research Crew:

I am starting to organize my information into a chronilogical, documented format. I'm hoping ultimately that I/we can come up with a detailed chronilogical documented history of Simeon A. Dunn's life.

So...first question is....does anyone have a copy of Simeon's autobiography in an original handwritten format....In otherwords, an original photocopy of what Simeon wrote? Just trying to access if it exists and it's whereabouts and how to get a copy if it does.

There are many printed versions out there...they start something like this: I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on the third Monday in April 1839, by Elder James Dunn, in the town of VanBuren, Wayne County, Michigan, in the Huron River. I was the first man that was ever baptized in that river by Authority from Heaven and he, James Dunn, the first elder that I ever saw.



Thanks for your help,
Karen Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment